Welcome to the main Report Portal for OPAS. The reporting functionality in OPAS is among its most powerful features, and here you can learn more about:
- Word reports – reports that output to Microsoft Word
- Excel reports – analysis reports that use Excel pivot tables
- XML and other digital exports
These guides cover Report installation, configuration and operation.
Our support pages contain PDF and YouTube links for only the most requested items in OPAS Program Areas. There are many other guides available; please contact Technical Support if you need anything you don’t see here.
You can also find video guides on the Report YouTube playlist
Follow any of these links to web pages, PDF guides and How-To videos to learn more about…
- Installing Word reports – copying the necessary files to install a new or updated Word report (standard or customized)
- Activating reports – revealing and ordering reports in your personal menu
- Using the “Italicizer” macro in Word – this Microsoft Word macro automatically places commonly-used diacritical marks and can also italicize text in reports