The OPAS Artist Contract area manages the details, financial arrangements, clauses, itinerary/travel arrangements and more for soloist, guest conductor, ensemble and virtually any other type of contract your organization requires.
Contracts and Itineraries are available in: OPAS Extended
The OPAS Contract area features…
- Direct linking to the OPAS Dates and Address Book entries, so all relevant details are automatically transferred to an artist’s contract. No double-data-entry.
- Complete rehearsal, performance and travel/hotel schedules
- A customizable library of oft-used contract clauses that can be added in any combination to contracts
- Contract templates that make it simple to create an entire season’s contracts in one step
- Customizable data fields
- Complete and flexible financial information for contracts
- Linked documents such as contract scans, visa applications, etc.
- Formatted contracts, itineraries, check request forms, cover letters, artist fee histories and other standard and customized reports