The OPAS Address Book brings together the myriad performers, venues, publishers, orchestra musicians, vendors, ensembles and other entities with whom you do business. The Address Book can be sub-divided into different Access Categories, and can be customized to better represent the nature of the people or companies being stored.
By default, the OPAS Address Book is divided into two categories: Artists (for any person or ensemble that performs) and General (people and companies who do not perform). This feature overview covers both Categories.
The Address Book is available in: OPAS Basic | Library | Extended
The OPAS Address Book features…
- Unlimited numbers and types of entries including full address, phone and other critical information
- EMail, Web and Google Map links
- Drag-drop Address Book entries between Outlook and OPAS
- Customizable fields
- Linking such as Agents to Artists, Orchestras and Ensembles to Artists, Staff to companies, etc.
- Automatically-compiling Performance Histories for conductors, soloists, venues and more
- Contract and Expense linking
- Linked Documents such as bios, photos, video clips, audio clips and more
- A wide variety of reports — everything from mailing labels to performance histories to employment contracts to individual schedules to rosters, and more