Your orchestra’s Music Library represents an enormous financial asset for your organization, and OPAS helps you efficiently manage this critical resource.
The Library, Publication and Rental Contract areas are available in: OPAS Library | Extended
The Library area offers…
- Multiple holdings for any piece of music
- Different categories for Library holdings so different types of information can be set up and stored
- Details for publications, scores, instrumentation, parts, bowings and more – several entire screens worth of information for each entry
- Ability to link Library entries to performances so you can see which editions were used for which performances and by which conductors
- Bar-code scanning ability for data entry and Loan management
- Library expense tracking
- Customizable data fields
- Linked documents such as score or part scans, bowing masters, etc.
- A wide variety of catalog, performance history and other related reports