Personnel Management is among OPAS’s most powerful functionality; the software governs every aspect of personnel management in dedicated program areas.
Personnel Management is available in: OPAS Extended
In the Address Book and Musician Pay Rates areas…
- All standard and expected address book functionality (complete contact information) plus instrument, default seating, chair/position, salary or pay rates, personnel numbers and union affiliations, alternate addresses and more. You can even create customized fields for the Address Book
- Service obligations, sick banks and other service limits such as education program participation can be kept and tracked against services worked/missed
- Long-term absences (sabbaticals, medical/personal leaves, etc.) are entered and automatically interface with the Service Attendance area — you’ll never accidentally assign a musician to an even when he/she is not available
- Standard reports from mailing labels and envelopes to musician directories and phone lists to employment contracts, and custom reports tailored for your organization.
In the Service Attendance area…
- Set up attendance types to match your orchestra’s needs and contract
- Simple point-and-click assignments of musicians – assign in bulk to the whole season, or Project-by-project, concert-by-concert or even to individual works on a concert
- Automatic integration with the OPAS Calendar so no guesswork as to the schedule or repertoire and instrumentation requirements
- Choose which Section(s), musicians and events to assign; complete flexibility over the musicians you manage
- Quick right-mouse click to Service details, Artist details n the Address Books, and Event details
- Double-booking warnings; notes; service summaries
- Optional export to OPAS Online so attendance can be set or modified via the web and imported back into OPAS