The OPAS Online Calendar keeps your organization on the same page by publishing your schedule and repertoire on the Internet, via a password-protected site and through phone apps. Changes you make in your office copy of OPAS are automatically sent to the web, keeping everyone up to date. The OPAS Online Calendar offers…
- Navigation by the month/week/day or jump to any date you enter
- OPAS activities at the planning level(s) you choose
- Month / Week / Day views via the buttons at the top right of the screen
- Color coding by the Event / Project / Orchestra / Venue / Status or other (customizable) criteria
- Details for any event when you roll your mouse over the activity box
OPAS Online Calendar features (click to enlarge)
Click on any event to see details pop-up. You can choose what is shown in the details, and can include the program, instrumentation, conductor, soloists, venue, and even the orchestra roster.
Event Details (click to enlarge)
OPAS Online produces a dedicated ical file that is automatically updated each time OPAS Online is updated. This ical file can then be used to feed a Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar.
If you use the OPAS Personnel module, you can also quickly create individual OPAS Online logins for musicians. When they log in to OPAS Online — either via the web or via the phone app — they have the ability to see a calendar view for just the services to which they are assigned.
A personal view for musicians that shows their individual attendance (click to enlarge)